Super Detox Herbal Tea
- The blend contains ingredients that have been Naturopathically accredited and approved to help with detoxification, digestion & immune function.
- Lemon myrtle has anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties.
- Can be enjoyed both hot or cold.
- Great addition to your daily water intake to help with hydration.
- Has a refreshing lemony flavour with sweet-sour notes.
- Can make up to 60 litres or 240 cups with every jar.
- You can brew the leaves three times.
Ingredients: Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Ginger, Beetroot, Organic Mint.
This amazing Australian bush plant is loaded with antioxidants and is high in citral, which has anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties and the ability to combat bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Ginger’s warming, digestion stimulating feeling comes from gingerol, which also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent in the body.
Famed for its digestion soothing effect, mint also has one of the highest concentrations of a range of antioxidants, essential for maintaining wellbeing.
Loaded with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, which are essential for fighting free radicals, the anthocyanins in hibiscus work to support liver function to help cleanse the body.
The magnificent deep magenta colour from beetroot proves that this is a powerfood. Full of fibre to assist the liver in cleansing the body, beetroot is oxygenating and improves circulation. The immune system and collagen production for skin health are improved by high vitamin C levels.
These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For medical advice please seek the guidance of a qualified medical practitioner before using our products.