Rushing Woman's Syndrome: Dr Libby Weaver
In this book, nutritional biochemist Dr Libby Weaver explains the true cost of constantly rushing and the impact this can have on our health.
Through these pages you'll learn:
- How and why your body interprets constant rushing as a `stress'.
- How an imbalanced nervous system may be causing you to gain weight or disrupting your sleep.
- Why you feel tired but wired and how to identify if you have adrenal fatigue, Whether stress might be behind your sluggish thyroid.
- How daily stressors may be affecting your sex-hormone balance and contributing to issues such as PMS, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, infertility, and debilitating menopause symptoms.
- Why stress could be at the heart of your bloating, cravings or unpredictable appetite and how your emotional landscape holds the key to leading a fulfilling life without the need to rush.
This book offers real solutions to restore your health, so that you can stay productive, healthy and energised in today's world. Don't let it take a health crisis to wake you up to change the way you're living and get to the heart of what's driving your rush, allowing you to live a more meaningful life that you love.
Author: Dr Libby Weaver
Page Count: 253